My name in Vincent J. Tedesco III and I am a candidate for an elected Alumni position on the Pennsylvania State University’s Board of Trustees in the 2014 election cycle.
- Read my 10 FEB Press Release
- Watch my Introduction Video
- Watch the Penn Staters for Responsible Stewardship Town Hall or the best 15 minutes :-)
- Visit my campaign’s Facebook page or watch my YouTube videos
If elected, I will work with other reform-minded Trustees to bring leadership, transparency, and accountability back to the governance of the Pennsylvania State University. For three generations, my family has cultivated a deep and abiding love for our university and its traditions. Like many of you, I was profoundly shaken by the events of November 2011 and by the mismanagement that brought about those dark days and continues to divide our community. Before we can move forward together, I believe we must secure our foundation and that demands action along six lines of effort (be sure to read my full platform):
Timeline for the 2014 Election:
• 15 January - Board of Trustees Nomination Window Opens
• 25 February - Board of Trustees Nomination Window Closes
• 25 February - Penn Staters for Responsible Stewardship (PS4RS) Candidate Questionnaire Response Due - Read my response
• 1 March – PS4RS Endorsement Selection Committee Announces Top 6 candidates.
• 7 or 8 March - PS4RS will host and record a Town Hall meeting with the Top 6 candidates, moderated by PS4RS board member Spencer Niles. • 10-14 March - PS4RS Primary Election
• 17 March - PS4RS Endorsements Published
• 10 April - Board of Trustees Election Ballots Sent Out
• 10 April – 8 May voting
• 9 May – results announced